How to write a Conclusion for Media Analysis Paper
An Analysis paper on media is mainly focused on a particular aspect or event of the media. The media analysis paper should be done professionally with all its basic requirements of its structure. A conclusion for a media analysis paper can be difficult to work on. You are supposed to write a conclusion on an event which has been deeply highlighted by the media, so you have to be extremely careful about your own view of the event or a group in the conclusion. Basically conclusions sums up the main evidences of the event in a more generalized manner. Follow the instructions given below to learn to write a good organized conclusion for your media analysis paper:
• Go through your analysis paper once or even twice and support a thesis or a thesis statement which you have made in the introduction or the body. You can generalize the thesis or thesis statements and you can your own views about it but make sure that your views are related to the event.
• Rewrite your main events in a form of a thesis statement and draw a suggestion for the conclusion. Make all the sentences in your conclusion paragraph cohesive, as it would be the restatement of the thesis of the introduction and the body.
• Make all the sentences in a flow and each paragraph should be having a connection to the other paragraphs. All the paragraphs should be well presented with the paragraphs with sense and feel about the event.
• Do not make any new ideas in the conclusion which you haven’t utilized in the introduction and the body of your analysis paper. It would be very confusing for the reader to digest any new ideas made in your conclusion.
• Do not attempt to contradict your own points mentioned in the previous aspects of your analysis paper. If your body explains the significance of the event one way so don’t take it the other way round in the conclusion.